Good morning! So, I’m going to be completely honest, I’m having a hard time coming up with my reasons for being happy. It has been a very long week of sick kids and long work days for Hubby. But, there are some good things to be remembered, so I’ll start with those.
1. Jem feeling so much better yesterday and actually eating and keeping down food… makes me happy!
2. It may be silly, but Hubby and I love the show the Office… We have decided to watch through it again, and we just watched the episode with Jim and Pam’s wedding… which always makes me cry, but… it makes me happy!
3. Hubby making me a Grasshopper for our no-kids time (After bedtime)… makes me happy!
4. Looking forward to Hubby having a couple days off right now to celebrate Jem’s 2nd birthday!!!… makes me happy!
5. Scout crawled! Only a tiny bit and at night, so I didn’t get a great picture or video, but she finally did it!… make me happy!
Huh, well that wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would be! Just taking time to think about really helps! Well, I hope you all have a great Monday as well!