Hey! I found this fun 100 Questions video challenge… Well, I don’t have a video camera, so I’ll just be answering them dryly… but it looks like fun! If you would like to try it on your blog, YouTube channel, or whatever, please link it back to this website. As well as putting the link to your reply on her comments! Here we go!
Do you want to answer the 100 questions no one ever asks? Here’s the full list:
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Depends on the hotel! Usually not
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
No… why would you do that?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Sure! They’re colorful and fun!
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Ugh, sadly yes
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Bear? At least I would die quickly…
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I try to!
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people don’t finish their…
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes… not as much any more
12. Have you peed in the woods?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Not really since I was kid
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
One, two if you count falling asleep with Jem on the couch
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
It’s silly, but “Best Day of My Life” by the American Authors… only because I have been in a Disneyland mood, and that song plays with the Disneyland commercials on TV…
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Yeah, some guys can really pull it off!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes! Some of the best movies are cartoons!
21. What is your least favorite movie?
Eh, Mars Attacks, Horns, Angels and Demons… the list goes on
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Haha, like I’d tell you
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Usually milk or water, occasionally wine or beer
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey, sometimes Ranch
25. What is your favorite food?
I could sooner choose a favorite star in the sky!
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Jane Austen movies… again, more than I can count
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Hubby! Or Jem or Scout
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Haha, ain’t nobody wanna see that
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Hmm, possibly my grandpa back when I was 15, or my brother when he was in basic training
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, but I wish I knew how!
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Yes, but funny story, it was at college and someone actually siphoned it out, but the gas gauge didn’t work so I always went by the mileage… Yeah, ran out of gas while running late for a class.
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Hubby’s Grilled Cheese… he makes it taste so good!
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Hmm, crepes, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, donuts… I’m definitely a sweet breakfast person
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
I can be
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Mostly fun, pretty female characters from movies/ books I liked
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Uh… Libra? Is that the right thing?
40. How many languages can you speak?
English, a little bit of Spanish, and an even tinier bit of French
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
Never watched either
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Hahaha no. To quote Joey Tribbiani “I never watch soap operas, I have a life, you know?”
46. Are you afraid of heights?
A tad, not dizzyingly
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
Unless the kids are sleeping
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
With Scout’s newborn session, before that our wedding photos
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes, and awesome!
53. Is Christmas stressful?
No, Christmas is the best!
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I don’t think so
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
My sister in law’s berry pie
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Actress, singer, … yeah I was a drama queen
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I keep my house stocked with salt and iron and holy water!
(Ok for those of you who don’t know me, I’m a Supernatural fan)
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Haven’t you asked me this before?
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
When I remember
60. Do you wear slippers?
Not really, more of a bare-foot person
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
Haven’t found one I really like yet
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. What was your first concert?
MXPX, yeah baby!
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
Walmart, Target is just slightly more expensive, and Kmart? What is that?
65. Nike or Adidas?
I don’t care
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Cheetos! But the puffy ones, not crunchy ones
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanut butter… does that count?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
My current spouse? Whatever makes him happy!
71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes! And Hubby can’t, so we’ll see what the kiddos do!
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
A regional one, I went to state and lost
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes! Especially at our wedding when Hubby started to sing our song to me when we were dancing
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
Yes! For a long time now
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Celtic Woman… Amazing!
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
Enough to not drown! But not well enough to really be considered swimming
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Um yes, wait is that a thing? Can people not do that?
85. Are you patient?
Is this over yet?
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
We had a DJ (which was awesome!), but I think a live swing band would be fantastic!
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes! I just won a radio contest!
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
Nope… not really planning on it
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I used to crochet a lot! Not so much anymore
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room, and master bedroom, so cozy !
92. Do you want to get married?
Yes! Oh, what do you know, I am!
93. If married, how long have you been married?
4 years, and 2 months
94. Who was your high school crush?
Ah high school… too many, but one of them was Hubby!
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, but I feel like it with the kiddos sometimes!
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
I probably should…
98. What is your favorite color?
Green… no Purple… no Green…
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, Hubby is at work
100. Who are you going to tag to do this video next?
I don’t know! Anyone can!