Good morning! It has been a while hasn’t it? It was a pretty busy couple of weeks for me, combined with my feeling lazy, and you have two weeks with no posts! Well, then we should get started, right? Here goes!
- Scout turning one and having a fantastic Brave-themed birthday party… makes me happy! (Yes I made that tutu! –>)
2. Making the triplet cakes for said party, and them turning out exactly how I wanted them to… makes me happy!
3. Hubby and I getting to go to a Scottish Irish Highland Festival, eating haggis, drinking whiskey, and listening to some Albannach last weekend… makes me happy! (Yes, he wore a kilt!!)
4. Starting my first Bible Study Fellowship class last week and getting to meet all of my new small group friends… makes me happy!
5. This cold weather! Being able to drink a hot cup of coffee and not feel like I’m burning inside AND outside… makes me happy!
Those are my 5, I know a lot of things have happened in the last couple of weeks and I will definitely be telling you about them. Also! Please stay tuned for more party details, and possibly pictures! Have a wonderful Monday and I will see you later this week!