I did it! I finished the Reading Challenge! And with plenty of time to spare!
It is a little hard to read, but I’ll write it out for you as well!
- A book you’ve been meaning to read- ‘Life of Pi’ by Yann Martel
- A book published this year- ‘Go Set a Watchman’ by Harper Lee
- A book in a genre you don’t typically read- ‘Ender’s Game’ Quartet by Orson Scott Card
- A book from your childhood- ‘Little House’ series by Laura Ingalls
- A book your mom loves- ‘Sir Gibbie’ by George MacDonald
- A book that was originally written in a different language- ‘The Diary of a Young Girl’ by Anne Frank
- A book that “everyone has read”- ‘Atlas Shrugged’ by Ayn Rand and ‘The Martian’ by Andy Weir
- A book you chose because of the cover- ‘Finding Paris’ by Joy Preble
- A book by a favorite author- ‘Screwtape Letters’ by CS Lewis
- A book recommended by someone with great taste- ‘What If?’ by Randall Munroe and the Space Trilogy by CS Lewis
- A book you should have read in high school- ‘Tale of Two Cities’ by Charles Dickens
- A book that’s currently on the bestseller list- ‘Yes, Please!’ by Amy Poehler
And there you have it! I am so proud of myself! I haven’t done a reading challenge since the library reading lists when I was a kid! I really enjoyed having a reason to get out of my reading rut! I hope you all enjoyed reading the reviews, and decide to read the books I recommend! If you haven’t already!