Hello everybody! It has been a long time. I took a break for a couple weeks. A lot of things on my plate, but I am hopefully back now! Well, let’s see what has happened lately…
- Dressing up the kiddos in their Halloween costumes this year (Peter Pan and Tink)… makes me happy!
- Getting to spend Halloween with a lot of family… makes me happy!
- Watching the kiddos play with one cousin and meet a brand new cousin last Friday… makes me happy!
- Going to the Supernatural convention with my sisters-in-law (with a photo op from Mr. Mark Sheppard) this last weekend… makes me happy!
- Having an entire week with Hubby home this past week… makes me happy!
Well, there’s my list for today! It has been an eventful couple of weeks, so I couldn’t mention everything. Have a wonderful Monday!
Day 14: How you hope your future will be
Well, this could be a bit obvious… I want my family to be happy and healthy and good. I hope in the future I can look back and know that I was a good mom and wife. I guess every day I am working towards that. I have no idea what my future will be, but as long as these guys are still in it, I’m sure it’s a pretty good one.
Good morning all! This has felt like a long week to us again, but there are plenty of things to be happy about!
- Having a combined birthday party with Hubby’s family in the park (where Scout promptly fell asleep)… makes me happy!
- Having an old friend and her new husband for lunch and hearing about their mission work in Turkey… makes me happy!
- Taking a trek around Bear Lake for Labor Day with my family and some friends… makes me happy!
- Taking a dear friend to dinner and drinks for her birthday… makes me happy!
- Even though the kiddos and I had sniffly noses most of the week, we still enjoyed some snuggly time that… makes me happy!
Here’s to the start of another week! Enjoy!
This last week was pretty uneventful. However, it is a new start… let’s see what to be happy about!
- Taking the kiddos to the park with Hubby in the middle of the week… makes me happy! (Look how cute she is! —>)
- Getting to watch ‘An American Sniper’ with Hubby while the kiddos were hanging out with Nana all morning… makes me happy!
- Consistently getting up at 6 pretty much every day this week to give myself some waking up time before the kiddos awaken… makes me happy!
- Scout finally figuring out how to get back down from standing up (no more crying until I help her sit down)… makes me happy!
- Trying on a few dresses from years past (read: years before pregnancy) and them fitting better than they have in a long time!… makes me happy!
Thanks for reading everyone! I hope your week turns out to be awesome, and that you can always find something to happy about!
Day 4: Discuss your relationships
Well, I’m married to my best friend in the whole world. We have a fantastic relationship. We are not perfect by any means, but we’re happy and we crazy love each other. I love talking about Hubby to anyone who will listen. He’s the got that notices I’m having a rough day, so send me to get a coffee and read a book for a break. He’s the guy that has taught me to be completely ok with myself. He’s the guy that knows when I’m in a bad mood, and knows just how to make me smile.
We are a little different. Our Myers-Briggs personality tests were almost opposite. But we really balance each other out. We have so many separate interests, and have accumulated so many together as well! He is crazy smart. I am more on the creative side.
We have been married for four years, and have been through a lot. Unplanned pregnancy, money problems, lots of moves, and lots of jobs. It has only made us closer and stronger.
I love him with all my heart, and our life together is only going to get better!
So Scout has decided that she wants to be vertical!
She is pulling up on every piece of furniture we own, and loving it! She can somewhat scoot around the edges of furniture as well.
Here’s to the next step towards walking!
Oh BTW… how cute is that little dress! That’s the dress that Hubby and I brought back from our honeymoon in Hawaii for our niece!
Good morning! Time to start off another week!
1. Hubby having the entire week to hang out with us and relax… makes me happy!
2. Going to the pool twice this week and successfully getting the kids under the water… makes me happy!
3. Having a brunch date and hot tubbing date with a dear friend… makes me happy!
4. Making Chocolate Pots du Creme (recipe) and Eggs Benedict for a nice dinner right before Hubby goes back to work… makes me happy!
5. Having a shopping day with my mom and exploring a new resale clothing store… makes me happy!
We are going into a long few work weeks for Hubby, so it feels good to focus on what was fun! Have a great week!